oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Photo's From Round 3 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70066)

coolcars782 10-05-2011 08:20 AM

Photo's From Round 3
 
HERE


http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1943588_n.jpg

Ardz83 10-05-2011 09:07 AM

Great pics there. Hoping my car will be in there somewhere on my first ever race next raceday.

highlander 10-05-2011 09:13 AM

SUM GREAT SHOTS THERE CARL ....

danharding 10-05-2011 10:21 AM

Nice work Carl. :thumbsup:

coolcars782 10-05-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardz83 (Post 500125)
Great pics there. Hoping my car will be in there somewhere on my first ever race next raceday.

I do try to get a shot of every car, but it all depends on what heat your in, as I am racing then I have to Marshall then preperation for the next heat so thats 2 1/2 heats I miss, but I try my best :D

And thanks for the comments guys :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dombrasky 10-05-2011 03:00 PM

Quality M8 :)

Ardz83 10-05-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcars782 (Post 500254)
I do try to get a shot of every car, but it all depends on what heat your in, as I am racing then I have to Marshall then preperation for the next heat so thats 2 1/2 heats I miss, but I try my best :D

And thanks for the comments guys :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have no idea which heat. I'm totally new to it all,my mate rob paynter pushed me into racing. I'm a novice so I doubt I will be racing the big boys.

rc ninja setup 11-05-2011 09:27 PM

Top job carl:thumbsup: I did take some pic's not sure how put them on oople but you can see them on picasa.

coolcars782 11-05-2011 09:40 PM

Just pop a link of the gallery and I will edit your post with a few of your pics :)

rc ninja setup 12-05-2011 08:51 PM

Not sure how to do that as i'am new at this:confused:

danharding 12-05-2011 09:19 PM

HERE

rc ninja setup 13-05-2011 12:20 PM

Thank you:thumbsup:

Dombrasky 13-05-2011 01:43 PM

Nice pics Jon, especially the first one :) :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com