|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great pics there. Hoping my car will be in there somewhere on my first ever race next raceday.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
SUM GREAT SHOTS THERE CARL ....
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice work Carl.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() And thanks for the comments guys |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quality M8
__________________
~Rick Evans~ ~LRP~shark st ft~lwb~ ~Carisma GT14B pro~ ~Schumacher KF2~ ~Schumacher Atom~ ~BSR Basher-RallyX~ ~Ascociated RC8.2e RallyX~ ~TeamC T8EV3 RallyX~ phat bodies worm-racing http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have no idea which heat. I'm totally new to it all,my mate rob paynter pushed me into racing. I'm a novice so I doubt I will be racing the big boys.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Top job carl
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just pop a link of the gallery and I will edit your post with a few of your pics
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not sure how to do that as i'am new at this
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice pics Jon, especially the first one
__________________
~Rick Evans~ ~LRP~shark st ft~lwb~ ~Carisma GT14B pro~ ~Schumacher KF2~ ~Schumacher Atom~ ~BSR Basher-RallyX~ ~Ascociated RC8.2e RallyX~ ~TeamC T8EV3 RallyX~ phat bodies worm-racing http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk |
![]() |
|
|