Forum: For Sale
08-07-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,282
|
Forum: For Sale
08-07-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 912
|
Forum: For Sale
08-07-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,004
Xray XB4 4WD 2014 Spec With Spares
I have for sale my Xray XB4 4WD 2014 Spec Used for 3 meetings Only @ Telford Rc Club
It has the following Upgrades
Exotec Ally Servo Saver
Exotec Ally Wheel Hubs
Exotec Ally Drive Cups...
|
Forum: For Sale
26-06-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,124
|
Forum: For Sale
26-06-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,022
|
Forum: For Sale
26-06-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,125
Xray XB4 4WD 2014 Spec With Spares
I have for sale my Xray XB4 4WD 2014 Spec Used for 3 meetings Only @ Telford Rc Club
It has the following Upgrades
Exotec Ally Servo Saver
Exotec Ally Wheel Hubs
Exotec Ally Drive Cups...
|
Forum: For Sale
25-06-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,056
|
Forum: For Sale
28-05-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 764
Sanwa M12 TX/RX 1x Sanwa RX 461
Sanwa M12 Radio 12 months old Selling due to scaling down my racing and have gone to a cheaper futaba radio.
In excellent condition fully boxed with manual and all bits you get in the box. UK...
|
Forum: Wanted
02-04-2014
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 965
|
Forum: For Sale
18-03-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,196
Poly Bultler Xray Hauler
Hi Guys have the following for sale due to moving to olio 9800 hauler
Poly Bulter 3 months old as new with 2 keys £55 collected 65 Posted ono
...
|
Forum: For Sale
04-03-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,013
Speed Passion Reventon Pro ESC/Motor
Hi
I have for sale a Speed pAssion Reventon Pro ESC complete with 6.5t Motor and setting box.
Its all in fully working order and in excellent condition, only used 3-4 times
£65 Posted
...
|
Forum: XRAY
05-12-2013
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,391
|
Forum: XRAY
02-12-2013
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 2,541
3mm for XB4 ...
3mm for XB4
http://www.rcdisco.com/part-info.php?partNo=DY181030
|
Forum: XRAY
23-11-2013
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 3,062
|
Forum: XRAY
23-11-2013
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 3,062
|
Forum: Electrics
18-11-2013
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 2,398
|
Forum: Telford Model Car Club
10-11-2013
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 2,541
Excellent meeting
Hi guys would like to thank-you for an excellent meeting today, really enjoyed the layout and you can tell you guys have put a lot of work in down there. See you at the MAM round.
|
Forum: For Sale
05-11-2013
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,062
Xray XB4 4WD
Hi Guys,
I have for sale my Xray XB4 4WD, Its in A1 condition only been used twice before upgrading to the 2014 spec kit. Its comes with everything you get in the kit plus a new wing. I will also...
|
Forum: For Sale
11-09-2013
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,217
Durango DEX410 V3
Relisted due to Price Drop.
Durango DEX410 V3, It was bought new a few weeks ago and raced once at Storm Valley.
My team is being supported by a different manufacturer so I will be switching...
|
Forum: For Sale
02-09-2013
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,069
Durango DEX410 V3
I have up for sale my Durango DEX410 V3, It was bought new a few weeks ago and race last weekend at Storm valley where i finished 4th overall with it at my first ever 1/10th Meeting.
Team Risa...
|
Forum: For Sale
24-03-2013
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 806
Hitec Servos
Hi have some servo's for sale
2x Brand New in Box 7954 £45 each posted
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj251/edbull8447/IMG_0104_zps15097f52.jpg
2x 7954 servo's used 2x meetings only £30 each...
|
Forum: For Sale
20-02-2013
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,079
Ko Universe Esprit 3 Stick
I have for sale my Esprit 3 Universe £185 Posted
It is fitted with a 2.4ghz Ko RF-901S module No Receiver's.
I have also fitted a Lipo battery to the battery tray but have bits to convert...
|
Forum: For Sale
12-02-2013
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,163
|
Forum: For Sale
12-02-2013
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 2,631
KO Propo Esprit 3 Universe
I have for sale my Esprit 3 Universe £200 Posted
It is fitted with a 2.4ghz Ko RF-901S module No Receiver's.
I have also fitted a Lipo battery to the battery tray but have bits to convert...
|
Forum: For Sale
23-10-2012
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 893
DX3R Tx and RX
HI guys
Spektrum DX3R TRansmitter and Reciver, I prefer the sanwa Transmitter but thought i would try Spektrum before laying out on new Sanwa
I have upgraded the wheel with a trick one as give's a...
|