Forum: For Sale
07-01-2014
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,085
Futaba 4PK with receiver and case
Haven't used this for a few years now. I bought it in Hong Kong a while ago and used it for around 2 years. It was put back in the case after using it every time. The screen is in near perfect...
|
Forum: For Sale
19-06-2012
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,123
|
Forum: For Sale
19-06-2012
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 884
|
Forum: For Sale
14-06-2012
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,027
Tekin RS Brushless ESC
http://i.imgur.com/Fwkeq.jpg
Was only used in my LRP Shark, has never been run outdoors. The case has a few light marks and the sensor port has a very small piece of plastic missing but does not...
|
Forum: For Sale
13-06-2012
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,225
|
Forum: Team Durango
21-07-2011
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 8,943
|
Forum: General Race Chat
15-06-2011
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 2,950
Buy a decent set of tools. It will last you...
Buy a decent set of tools. It will last you forever and help you so much. You won't strip screws and won't be that annoying guy at the track borrowing tools all the time. For screw drivers I'd...
|
Forum: General Race Chat
14-06-2011
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 2,513
|
Forum: General Race Chat
13-06-2011
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 1,373
|
Forum: General Race Chat
03-06-2011
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,296
|
Forum: For Sale
29-03-2011
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,850
LRP Shark FT w/ LWB chassis
For sale is my LRP Shark. It is pretty much new, it was completely rebuilt for the LWB chassis and has only been run a few of times since (I think twice). I can only think of one problem, that...
|
Forum: Wanted
27-03-2011
|
|
Replies: 131
Views: 20,215
|
Forum: News
29-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 7,668
|
Forum: General Race Chat
19-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 3,712
|
Forum: Team Durango
17-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,126
|
Forum: Wanted
17-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,434
Associated TC4 Bits
Hi all.
I need:
Stock plastic chassis
Stock motor mount (complete)
6 Degree Caster Blocks
2x Spools
O Ring Bump stops
|
Forum: Team Durango
09-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 7,594
|
Forum: Team Durango
08-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 2,461
|
Forum: Team Durango
06-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 2,461
|
Forum: Team Durango
06-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,751
|
Forum: Team Durango
05-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,751
|
Forum: General Race Chat
05-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,078
|
Forum: Team Durango
04-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,751
Slop in the front hubs?
I've noticed that my car has a little upwards/downwards slop in the front hubs. I've check that I fitted the correct bushings and the correct spacer on the bottom inside of each hub. On closer...
|
Forum: Team Durango
01-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 2,372
|
Forum: Team Durango
28-12-2010
|
|
Replies: 1,116
Views: 340,002
|