Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lofty999
Forum: Electrics 18-12-2018
Replies: 3
Views: 1,379
Posted By Lofty999
Thank you for your reply. I will be mostly...

Thank you for your reply. I will be mostly running NIMH batteries. I want sure of this was the best way or charger to charge 2 batteries at same time
Forum: Electrics 12-12-2018
Replies: 3
Views: 1,379
Posted By Lofty999
Reedy 1216 charger

I have been looking at this reedy charger. Anybody used it or own one are they any good. Basically i run 1/12 carpet oval cars. Soon to be running 2 cars. I currently got a lrp pulsar 3. I wasnt sure...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com