Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Raynet
Forum: Wanted 13-07-2013
Replies: 1
Views: 815
Posted By Raynet
Crawler 1/8 or 1/10

I'm after a rock crawler, 1/10 or 1/8
Looking to buy a quality type, preferably upgraded
I don't know much about crawler, minimum quality a losi comp

Anyone got anything?
Forum: For Sale 12-02-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 917
Posted By Raynet
1/8 Nitro Buggy Upgraded

1/8 GV Rex X in great condition

Upgraded metal blue bits from the stock sliver stainless steel

Nice looking item, comes rtr with a hobao radio, plug ignitor and spanner

Iv added new photos,...
Forum: Wanted 11-02-2013
Replies: 10
Views: 1,677
Posted By Raynet
Please close sorted now

Thanks alot philim
Ordered one of then
Forum: Wanted 11-02-2013
Replies: 10
Views: 1,677
Posted By Raynet
Thanks phil, I need 96mm shorty though

Thanks phil, I need 96mm shorty though
Forum: Wanted 11-02-2013
Replies: 10
Views: 1,677
Posted By Raynet
Think that's what il end up doing mate, trying to...

Think that's what il end up doing mate, trying to avoid the long shipping time.
Je spares do a cheapo type made by voltz, anyone tried these?
...
Forum: Wanted 11-02-2013
Replies: 2
Views: 733
Posted By Raynet
Pm'd imull

Pm'd imull
Forum: Wanted 10-02-2013
Replies: 2
Views: 733
Posted By Raynet
Please close -All sorted - Thanks

I'm also after a castle 1/10 max pro esc

Thanks

All sorted now
Forum: Wanted 09-02-2013
Replies: 10
Views: 1,677
Posted By Raynet
All sorted - castle 1/10 max pro esc

I'm after a shorty lipo for my losi 22
Prefer 3s lipo but 2s will do
Thanks
raynet

Sorted now
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com