Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Turbojoe
Forum: Wanted 18-12-2007
Replies: 7
Views: 1,591
Posted By Turbojoe
Julien, Can you send me a list with the part...

Julien,

Can you send me a list with the part numbers AND a very short description of the parts? Because the SC numbers are for all of the Scorpion and Tomahawk range of kits the part numbers...
Forum: Wanted 16-12-2007
Replies: 7
Views: 1,591
Posted By Turbojoe
Julien, I apologize. I didn't have my...

Julien,

I apologize. I didn't have my account configured to receive notification of posts. (I do now) I didn't know you had posted until now. I will check your parts list and let you know what I...
Forum: Wanted 08-12-2007
Replies: 7
Views: 1,591
Posted By Turbojoe
WTB: Cox/Kyosho Scorpion/Tomahawk parts

I'm looking for just about anything Cox/Kyosho Scorpion/Tomahawk related. New or used. As long as you're seeking a realistic (not e-bay) price range I may be interested. P.M. me and we'll discuss...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com