Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 11-08-2016
optiman's Avatar
optiman optiman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 414
Default

So far...
I am begining to assemble the Javelin to see if anything needs to be done. I decided to leave the few stainless steel parts like the roof, motor guard, number plate, rear louver and roof with the stainless steel satin natural look and chrome coat everything else made of aluminum; rollcage, wing, chassis, front bumper, arms, radio plate, etc, etc...
The motor is a silver can stock motor, I think is very appropiate for the build and I am also planing on building the buggy without tires, leaving the un-covered wheels all chrome and shiny!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20160808_00_50_59_Pro.jpg (261.6 KB, 23 views)
__________________
Looking for a Javelin or RC10 Roll Cage? Click >HERE<

>>My Trader Feedback<<
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com