|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
![]() wondered if the original owner racer might be on here
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mardave Metor .. one of my 1st ever cars that was.
its not mine though.. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ooooohhhh, non standard shell.....
![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I had one of those chargers, for some reason if you put a larger fuse in it then it would charge faster. We couldn't think of a logical reason for it but we timed it with different fuses and with a 10 amp one in it it was 10 mins faster.
__________________
Lets Off Road! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
A higher value fuse would have a lower resistance as the wire would be thicker, so should allow a higher charging current. Can't think of any other reason.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Remembering the charger as well! Think everyone at our club had one at one point.
I didnt even know what charger I used to have till I saw that. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
My mate still has one of those hi tec chargers , every one i knew and there gran had one.
I changed from a hi tec to a tekomo pro slope charger after cost me roughly 6o quid. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry this is taking it a bit off topic but were they the blue ones with three red dials on? I picked one of them up when I bought a 2nd hand gold tub RC10, I have vague memories of putting a volt meter into a special socket on the front to get extra info out of it. Did someone make them in their shed? They didn't feel very well put together.
__________________
Lets Off Road! |
![]() |
|
|