Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Tamiya

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 06-02-2009
veecee veecee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 45
Default

What Lipos are you running? I run MaxAmps 5000's (old) and ride height is ok.

Anybody with a good setup for running Lipos? I just can't get the 501X sorted on a clay track running Lipo's. Running a Hupo 2007 EC setup, the car lacks steering and is a little unpredictable at times. I think the balance may be out with Lipos and their is bugger all room to add lead.

Anyone with some suggestions?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com