|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't suppose anyone has had a close enough look at the car to see if it's possible to fit anti role bars to the suspension ?
On one of the pics looks like it might support them but can't see them in enough detail. J |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are balls on mouled on the arms, so I think you can put one in.
__________________
Tamiya F103 - Hobbywing 13.5 - Hobbywing 1S Tamiya TRF201 - PRT HS 10.5 - Tekin RS Pro http://rctouch.over-blog.com/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ahh yes...I see them now, found a better picture and can see the mountings on the arms and on the diff case, excellent..that adds even more set up choices
![]() Can's wait for when these hit the UK... J |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
there has roll bar for it
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome... I can't wait...
![]() Are the carbon and hop-up parts available to buy at TC models or is it kinda pre-order, what I mean is do you actually have stock ?.. Thanks |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm sure tcmodels can comfirm this, but that's the factory outlet so they have unlimited stock. A guy over on the rc10 forum has had a TC04 for a couple months now that he got from there
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
all the goods you saw are in stock
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|