|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Evening all,
I've been running and updating a racing blog over the past month or so. It's mostly been concentrating on my 1/16th Micro Class racing and duties as I haven't ran 1/10th for a few weeks. Whenever I am at a race meeting I'll be updating the blog with as much information as time will allow. Feel free to have a look at what I've written so far and let me know what you think http://jonesyracing.blogspot.com/ Jonesy |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
Schumacher, Hobby Wing, Thunder Power, Anderson, Sanwa, Trishbits, P-Dub Racing, Rudebits, Inside Line, Nuclear RC, RC Domination, RPC |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Best be something more than those micro's on that blog.
And whilst your at it, get some ads on it, might as well make some money off the thing. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have one for Mardave here
http://mardaveforums.com/blog/ Not quite as detailed as yours but maybe others can post theirs on here, always good for a read! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
That's the next thing Mat! Just wanted to see how it would go for a month or so. Quite a good laugh writing it |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's a pretty good start mate... I quite enjoyed it. My highlight was "...a bit skiddy on the back end"
You should do a recap on the first few rounds of the series too and keep us updated on the ch'ship positions.
__________________
AE - Novak - Pro-Line - Reedy - CML - Atomic Carbon |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will pay you £2 to put Dc Painting on there as your sponsor
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
£2 per month and it's a deal!!! |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok deal, but I wany a HUGE banner and need a vat receipt in triplacate!!! For the tax man of course
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
For those who are not attending this weekends BRCA BWOC at Hereford or are interested I'll be updating my blog throughout the weekend. I will try to do it after every round time permitting! I hear Tony Truman is at this one so there may be a better way of checking up!!
Link at the top of this thread |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice one andrew!
__________________
~ICON-RC~ATOMIC CARBON~LMR~TONISPORT~NUCLEAR RC~
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just finished updating with all of today's action from Hereford! Check it out!
|
![]() |
|
|