Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 28-03-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusmad View Post
Rob,finished mine on sunday morning just before racing started no time to try it before the first race but it went well for the first meeting need to do a bit of work on the hanlding but it is 2sec faster then my x6 already so well happy with it,thanks to simon at rc lazy for helping me out to get the 22 running this sunday
chris
Well that's not what I wanted to hear - I thought you were plenty quick enough with the X6!!!

Hoping to make it down this Sunday so I can see one racing in the flesh. Not sure whether Mother's Day means I have to stay at home even though she is my missus not me mother but since when did logic come into it.

My sensible side says changing a car which will need new lipos and cannot use my existing wheels/tyres is not worth it given my driving ability but I can already feel myself trying to rationalise buying one.

Maybe I could hit a marshall and break my X6

Rob
Old 28-03-2011

Very funny rob we will see how fast it is when i race your x6,the 22 is so nice to drive out of the box,the new springs i fitted made it handle better not shore on the hrc at the rear will need more time on the track to see,but it is a sweet car,now looking forward to my racing again
chris
Old 28-03-2011

really enjoyed it after 20 year out, the mad rat was ok in fact, think its good enough for b level if not more with the right bits, just the lack of using it as i thought i would just turn up get it out of the box and race, not the best idea for me or the car ha ha, back next week and hoping to improve on my best lap of 38, it was just a shame all the rest where 50s and everyone else was low 30's ha ha. it was also good that you were made to feel welcome and the track is very good, very good morning out.
Old 29-03-2011

had a good day first run with my 22 had some had some good and bad races but still had a great day .
Track is really good .
looking forward to sunday

stuart