Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 31-03-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Default Racing - Sunday 3rd April 2011

Racing is on this Sunday as normal, however people need to be prompt at marshalling and help this weekend please. Julian and Dan are in charge. Marshal turn around last week was poor in some races and certainly held back the running of the meeting. If I was there this weekend it'd be cars on the table next to race control and straight out to marshal, NO pottering back to your pit area. Once you've finished your marshalling duties then collect your cars from race control (unless your designated pit monkey has already collected it...)

Steve is out for obvious reasons and I'm away at the Stotfold regional. So have fun and play nicely please!
Old 31-03-2011

Hi Mikey,I will help out were i can on sunday and get luke and tom to help aswell,good luck for sunday mikey
chris
Old 31-03-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusmad View Post
Hi Mikey,I will help out were i can on sunday and get luke and tom to help aswell,good luck for sunday mikey
chris
Many thanks Chris

Chassis testing time this weekend too, but I fear I may break to the one I'm testing...

Looking at Stotfold You Tube videos are it looks very very hard - I'll need more than luck!
Old 31-03-2011

We’ll be fine Mike... should be a good laugh.

Hope everyone has a good meeting at Torch on Sunday, see you in a couple of weeks

Al
Old 31-03-2011

Good luck mike, really looking forward to Sunday hopefully get a 9 laper in!!!! With my new batterys ! C u all Sunday
Old 31-03-2011
Mad Member

Weather permitting will be down with the Rango again.
KoPropo EX10
Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed
Paint by Magoo
Old 31-03-2011

Will hope to be there with my losi with new speedo/motor/radio ,so hope it will not melt this weekend
looking to get 10 lapes as well

stuart
Old 31-03-2011

Good luck to TEAM TORCH at Stotford. Hope to be racing at the weekend. How is the weather looking for Sunday?.
Old 31-03-2011

you all will have to learn the track again first as i changed it when you all left sunday mite be quicker mite be not who knows i wont be there as im in devon this week so i will see you all next week have a good days racing
Old 31-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin so16 View Post
you all will have to learn the track again first as i changed it when you all left sunday mite be quicker mite be not who knows i wont be there as im in devon this week so i will see you all next week have a good days racing
Hello martin what have you changed??
Old 31-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano577 View Post
Hello martin what have you changed??
changed some of the lay out thats all was a bit to fast on to the jump move the speed ramp back 2 where it was bit wider here and there all for the better mote jumps to come but not this week
Old 01-04-2011

Hi Martin, Just a quick Q I was wondering if the club were going to try and put those small little wedge's on the track this sunday. Something similar to what we tested sunday afternoon? Maybe where we had them before or try them on the corner like we briefly tried. Mainly as not sure how many there will be sunday, and could be a perfect time to let member's try it and maybe vote in the morning where to try them? Thought it was just a idea, there tiny-I.E. you cant crash on them. So cant see anyone having any - about them. But thats me, maybe something to try while the number's could be lower. cheers

jamie
Old 01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiekerr14 View Post
Hi Martin, Just a quick Q I was wondering if the club were going to try and put those small little wedge's on the track this sunday. Something similar to what we tested sunday afternoon? Maybe where we had them before or try them on the corner like we briefly tried. Mainly as not sure how many there will be sunday, and could be a perfect time to let member's try it and maybe vote in the morning where to try them? Thought it was just a idea, there tiny-I.E. you cant crash on them. So cant see anyone having any - about them. But thats me, maybe something to try while the number's could be lower. cheers

jamie
no harm in trying them jamie im not there this week so if you are best one to speak to is dan brown can try them in different places and see what works
Old 01-04-2011

Oh K yeah will talk about it sunday morning and see what people reckon
Old 01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiekerr14 View Post
Oh K yeah will talk about it in the morning and decide!
ok no probs i dont mind if you try them i will get hold of dan in the mornin if i can and speak 2 him i will be there next week
Old 03-04-2011
Mad Member

Another good days racing from the Torch crew track was awesome and went from very wet in the first qualifier to bone dry for the rest of the meeting.
Must remember to have an early night on the saturday though it might just help with my concentration!
KoPropo EX10
Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed
Paint by Magoo
Old 03-04-2011

Thanks to Jamie and Chris who helped me out today, what a wally, fancy forgeting me tyres .
Good banter from Byrner's and the rest of the gang.
Track was great and the Durango was fast
Old 03-04-2011

Thanks again to Torch Crew-and exspeially Dan for lending me his spare charger!

My UDC-30 decided to go on me!
And a stray screw *scr*wed my spur on lap 1 of the final, So that was me done. Great morning's racing. And look forward to coming back, and trying to get that little bit closer to Steve
Old 03-04-2011

Graet day today though my car wood not work ,new speedo keep switching of.
Thanks to dan brown for letting me drive his car
will try again next week

stuart
Old 03-04-2011

A fair days racing, with people not sure what they want with the hump???? I like the it But some feedback by all would be helpful. Julian has the laptop and I do not promise results willl be up-dated but I will chase him tonight.

The 502 is a little poorly, Mikey had all my spares, my diff crunched in the end and the front wish bone has a hairline fracture Still car lasted to the last 2 laps of the final.

Mike and Ale, an up-date of Team Torch performance at the regional would be nice to see up-dated on the Torch forum????????