Quote:
Originally Posted by ian@mmr
I think also it would only be fair to invite all teams back and then open up bookings to fill the slots of anyone not returning, i know we can do 2 teams no problem but would hate to find that one of you cant come back because we've nicked your place
|
I agree Ian. Invied all the existing teams back before taking new entries.
I think there should be a selection of scale shells available to use. The 911 GT3 RS along with the BMW M3 GT2, Ford GT, Nissan 350Z, Corvette C6 etc
The rules with a sensorless 13.5T brushless and the HPI wide offset wheels, is starting to sound even more like the SPC 4WD GT class rules.
Bit of an issue with the date at the moment, as that is the SPC-UK round at Cotswolds. However with the high number fo SPC-UK drivers spread across several teams at the 1st event, I might have to look at changing that.