|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Up to not so long ago the old losi shocks were what everyone wanted. Now that most big names have releases big bores I just wondered which was the best at the minute.
Which shocks will those who are getting the c4.1 be using for example? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Kyosho shocks and springs are considered some of, if not the best around. IMO, they are the best I have used and I have had AE (v1 and v2) and Losi (Std and Big Bore) as well.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have a play with some Kyosho shocks and then ask yourself the same question again
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Personally I'd say the Schumacher big bores, I think they're awesome.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
What part numbers am I looking for? for an F&R set of Kyosho shocks for a 2wd?
Thanks, Chris
__________________
*°. Chris Green °*
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tamiya shocks - I think that there one of only manufacturers to machine the shocks out of alloy rather a mould.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
If I remember correctly, this should mean that they would be weaker, and more difficult to provide a smooth internal surface. I didn't really pay much attention in my materials lectures at Uni though.
__________________
*°. Chris Green °*
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think that's the pistons they machine rather than mould. I believe all metal shock bodies of any quality are machined, not moulded, but most other manufacturers mould their pistons.
__________________
Photos: Oople Invernational 2010 - Sodden Sunday Muchmore N. Irish GP 2010 (Touring cars) BADMCC 1/8th Nitro buggies Current cars: X6^2 | JC BJ4WE | TM E4 & E4JS | HPI E-Firestorm | Losi Crawler | + many F1s, super crawlers, scalers, drifters in the works... |
![]() |
|
|