|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Started getting nasty PMs from rcmonkey1
__________________
Dave RandDriving a bloody old tank AKA a Durango |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pm jimmy,see if he can help.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I dont know him but I think that the add to ignore list should solve your problem. I'm guessing this is the same as blocking a person on other sites?
the option is in user lists next to send message (left side of screen) if you feel you need to try it out .Personally I dont think it happens alot, my personal experience on here is that most people are pretty friendly and give the advice the best they can. Hope you sort the problem. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oops
Last edited by brooksy; 22-11-2011 at 10:54 PM. Reason: double post |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cheers guys, done that.
Would love to know who it is tho, spineless sod
__________________
Dave RandDriving a bloody old tank AKA a Durango |
![]() |
|
|