|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Catch the wise and inspirational words of Team Carisma star and BRCA Micro Scale Chairman Cris Oxley here http://offroadradiocontrol.blogspot.com/
Enjoy folks
__________________
Team Durango - Inside Line Racing - Rudebits - dBoots - Trakpower Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
really glad you like the interview...micro off-road is rocking at the moment and only set to get bigger next year...love it
__________________
Team Durango - Inside Line Racing - Rudebits - dBoots - Trakpower Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Team Durango - Inside Line Racing - Rudebits - dBoots - Trakpower Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
May I just add that I've just finished reading all the recent posts and I must say it's a fantastic blog you have sir. I shall indeed be adding links to you to all my silly little sites
![]() Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next interview or article. J |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you for such positive words of support!
I really appreciate you taking time to post. Ill keep them coming...and I have a very special Xmas day release that I can not wait to publish...it will be my xmas prezzie to the scene stay tuned folks
__________________
Team Durango - Inside Line Racing - Rudebits - dBoots - Trakpower Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776 |
![]() |
|
|