|
|||||||||||||||
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Phil Roberts is selling some swag.....
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ian mullaneys your man for speedos he's always got something ready to leave the lab. I think his user name is imull drop him a pm.
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone wanting to sell a job lot, saving the hassel of individual sales.
let me know........... AND I will soon be running as 2nd hand/used RC site, so can sell stuff for those thatt cant be arsed, for a fee......... commision......
__________________
XB4 & MORE , Team Xray, Team Gainsy Graphics, DPP Racing 2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL BEER RACE RUNNER UP! FEEDBACK LINK =
|
|
#24
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah I'm bidding, there goes the low price
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just won a Losi stadium truck on eBay, so I'm in once it shows up
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
I see westie has a t4 stadium truck for sale, 55 quid! Check the for sale section.
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mad money, my hong nor is a bargain........ £100 and add electrics.......
__________________
XB4 & MORE , Team Xray, Team Gainsy Graphics, DPP Racing 2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL BEER RACE RUNNER UP! FEEDBACK LINK =
|
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've got one
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
![]() |
|
|