|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi All,
I'd like a Hyper 7 brushless motor mount. Would like a tray too. Will buy if it's a reasonable price. Cheers, Tim |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bump.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
AKA Dexter Ex Club Chairman Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/ http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/ |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I might get one next time I'm in the states though. Anyone got a conversion about? Paypal ready Would be interested in a full conversion kit too. BUMP. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
AKA Dexter Ex Club Chairman Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/ http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/ |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks, I've put up a wanted ad there and will post in their buggy forum. Cheers!
|
![]() |
|
|