Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-06-2012
zoaman's Avatar
zoaman zoaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: south wales
Posts: 499
Default b44 electrix pictures please

i have got hold of a b44 with no electrix and just wanted to see how people have wired and placed there electrix on the chassis.pix would be nice .cheerz
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24-06-2012
Nas Nas is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,225
Default

Will post my setup in a bit,
__________________
Feedback.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 25-06-2012
gazhillAE gazhillAE is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 1,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoaman View Post
i have got hold of a b44 with no electrix and just wanted to see how people have wired and placed there electrix on the chassis.pix would be nice .cheerz
Here ya go!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/imagesyav.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/imagejnx.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/444/imagejfd.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/imagercu.jpg/
__________________
Gareth Hill
Schumacher - Sanwa - LRP - Mb models
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25-06-2012
andylinney andylinney is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
Default

Very tidy!

I've just picked up one 2nd hand and I'm going to re-do the wiring as its all zip-ties and tape just now. I'm a bit of a neat-freak so I might steal a few ideas...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-06-2012
gazhillAE gazhillAE is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 1,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylinney View Post
Very tidy!

I've just picked up one 2nd hand and I'm going to re-do the wiring as its all zip-ties and tape just now. I'm a bit of a neat-freak so I might steal a few ideas...
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associa...tro/index.html

That's better and more upto date pics!

Just remember to clean all the chassis top and bottom and remove all sticky tape etc. I use auto Glynn tar remover!
Then of all need an associated or jconepts chassis protector!
Jobs a good un!
Neatly fold not twist the wires together and place under the centre driveshaft and tie wrap in two places and push down so it sits on chassis!

Gaz
__________________
Gareth Hill
Schumacher - Sanwa - LRP - Mb models
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 25-06-2012
metalmickey0's Avatar
metalmickey0 metalmickey0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Weston-super-mare
Posts: 659
Send a message via MSN to metalmickey0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazhillAE View Post
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associa...tro/index.html

That's better and more upto date pics!

Just remember to clean all the chassis top and bottom and remove all sticky tape etc. I use auto Glynn tar remover!
Then of all need an associated or jconepts chassis protector!
Jobs a good un!
Neatly fold not twist the wires together and place under the centre driveshaft and tie wrap in two places and push down so it sits on chassis!

Gaz
Hope you also sanded the edges off the top deck or you`ll soon have a short
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25-06-2012
ASR's Avatar
ASR ASR is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 145
Default

Very smart as always fella, what's the crack with ally all in black?, was this a custom job? looks tidy.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 25-06-2012
Brewskie Brewskie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 298
Default

sorry dont mean to hijack your thread but does anyone have pics of B4 wiring as mine is a mess an need some ideas
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 25-06-2012
gazhillAE gazhillAE is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 1,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewskie View Post
sorry dont mean to hijack your thread but does anyone have pics of B4 wiring as mine is a mess an need some ideas
Regarding the shorting wires comment above, never had a problem in 3 years of running numerous b44s! The aerial mount has gone though if you notice!
Yep! Ive got b4/t4 pics Il post them shortly!

Gaz
__________________
Gareth Hill
Schumacher - Sanwa - LRP - Mb models
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 25-06-2012
gazhillAE gazhillAE is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 1,749
Default

Old pics from last year but you get the idea!
Quick installation this one the servo wires would normally look alot smarter

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/imagefzxg.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/imagebvr.jpg/
__________________
Gareth Hill
Schumacher - Sanwa - LRP - Mb models
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 25-06-2012
zoaman's Avatar
zoaman zoaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: south wales
Posts: 499
Default

THANX FOR THE REPLIES. I HAVE INSTALLED THE SPARKS NOW BUT THINK A NEW SERVO(MICRO) I DUE. I FEEL THAT IT MAY TAKE THE WIRES ON THE ESC AWAY FROM THE SPUR GEAR MORE..IM A BIT FUSSY.LOL
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 26-06-2012
andylinney andylinney is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
Default

Here's my B4 wiring, going to get the B44 done next week.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 29-06-2012
KennyClark's Avatar
KennyClark KennyClark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Larbert
Posts: 471
Default


Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 29-06-2012
cutting42's Avatar
cutting42 cutting42 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Watford
Posts: 623
Default

Not as neat as others here but for comparison, I wanted to make certain I did not foul the drive-shafts so use of tie wraps.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29-06-2012
Martijn's Avatar
Martijn Martijn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 298
Default

Here is my B4.1
You have to click on it so it gets bigger

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 29-06-2012
andylinney andylinney is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
You have to click on it so it gets bigger
I heard a joke about that once...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com