|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Need a little help
Im looking for a Peak Racing 10.5 brushless motor bu i cant seem to find one anywhere ideally want one fromthe states or hong kong as im on alittle bit of a budget. So far only found oen place and they are about 20 dollars more exspensive than other shops. A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ash, I think Towerhobbies has them in.
Only problem is I always get stung for import duty when I use them... |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
cool thanks dave by the looks of it they dont come out until later on next month really wanted one now but looks like ill have to wait.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
ash even conner cocker at 10 years old is driveing 7.5's and 6.5 u big nelly lol
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im not sure maybe i will just stick with my 19t brushed when i want it.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
![]() |
|
|