Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Old 07-08-2012

Some guy got mad his stuff was lost in postage.. I made a mistake not packaging everything in the original box (honest mistake) because the car wasn't completely assembled, and the girlfriend shipped it for me. I re-shipped the remaining items with a tracking number and he never got them.. What could I do, he was convinced I conned him and write that up..

I have nothing to hide, I travel for work so I cannot respond to every reply.

But me and you have been round and round before haven't rebel?

I really don't feel like annihilating on you here for the third time just so you can send me an apology pm and try ass kissing me with inside info on what HB was working on (which hasn't come into anything btw)

Before you try to expose something or someone you know nothing about remember your only hurting your families company, done you are related to them some how, correct? wouldn't want them to come in here and tell you to shut up like last time.. but I guess you probably couldn't hurt the pred sales any worse. You don't even run the car lol.

Jimmy shut this down before rebel really starts to burn bridges
Old 07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelrc View Post
Read my posts again
You are a wind up

I edited this as you are an idiot.....

You're gonna need all the luck you can get champ.
Old 07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t8rtot View Post
Some guy got mad his stuff was lost in postage.. I made a mistake not packaging everything in the original box (honest mistake) because the car wasn't completely assembled, and the girlfriend shipped it for me. I re-shipped the remaining items with a tracking number and he never got them.. What could I do, he was convinced I conned him and write that up..

I have nothing to hide, I travel for work so I cannot respond to every reply.

But me and you have been round and round before haven't rebel?

I really don't feel like annihilating on you here for the third time just so you can send me an apology pm and try ass kissing me with inside info on what HB was working on (which hasn't come into anything btw)

Before you try to expose something or someone you know nothing about remember your only hurting your families company, done you are related to them some how, correct? wouldn't want them to come in here and tell you to shut up like last time.. but I guess you probably couldn't hurt the pred sales any worse. You don't even run the car lol.

Jimmy shut this down before rebel really starts to burn bridges
Rebel RC, in these posts, speaking on behalf of people you really shouldnt be speaking on behalf of, have single handedly made things way worse and cost them a lot more than you would probably be aware.

As it is not just me reading this.....

Let me give you the tip, on a public international forum and in the business world, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
Old 07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
Here is my final comment on the matter. Answer this and it will speak volumes... If you don't, or TX don't then that, my friend speaks even louder.

Is the customer wrong?
Final comment on the matter

http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk
Old 07-08-2012

when someone says something obviously I take exception to, like "the customer is not always right" then I will say something.

a laughable attitude for a company in the situation such as yours.

Didnt rebelrc say "its run by just one man?" Sorry but apparently you do not exist.
Old 07-08-2012

Quote:
when someone says something obviously I take exception to, like "the customer is not always right" then I will say something.

a laughable attitude for a company in the situation such as yours.

Didnt rebelrc say "its run by just one man?" Sorry but apparently you do not exist.
You can laugh all you like - I did when I received your application to be a team driver. I do know for a fact that it is you - I took your email address before you edited on your profile on here. You mentioned that you didn't want an argument - yet you have continued to argue with nearly everyone. I have offered to help but you don't want that either.

Maybe I don't exsist - that's why you emailed me for a drive. You can continue to rant and have a go at everyone - you must have the time and energy to do so.

You appear to be so concerened about the customer and giving out advice - maybe you should start up your own company. Instead of being so interested in ours. Bringing up issues that are years old - the website might have some older content on there but it also has new content on there too - including spares etc for the Pred.

Please continue now Ron

Old 07-08-2012
Mad Member

You guys make me laugh
T8rtot
You said you had a Posting problem ( yes it happens to the best of us sadly)
So did team Xtreme
But now all is working well cause customers have posted so on here
All the other personal rubbish has nothing to do with you and you are incorrect

Now Ron
Trying to discredit a forum member is the only tool you've got.
Writing that I'm an idiot for trying to help you is great especially as it was help/info you said you required
When did I ever say I was speaking on behalf of anyone?
I said the complete opposite
You do not have to work at team Xtreme to know the phone line is working
And it was Me that said the customer isn't always right
If you are not familiar with captain lips thread about Durango diffs don't work!
Read it then tell me he was always right
Good luck with whatever you decide to do
Old 07-08-2012

God you guys are fantastic! amazing in fact!

Its laughable that, after all this time you guys can still consider everyone else to be the problem.

IS anyone suprised at this response though, probably not......
Old 07-08-2012

Quote:
God you guys are fantastic! amazing in fact!

Its laughable that, after all this time you guys can still consider everyone else to be the problem.

IS anyone suprised at this response though, probably not......
Wow - another final comment

Old 07-08-2012

Worst attitude guys, the worst... honestly........

Discredit me, or try to, all you like. Nothing mentioned has been fabricated in any way. The facts are there for all to see, including your conduct. Others have given their feedback on why they do not run the car, do with this what you will.

Very strange, the whole thinking behind TX.. but you will be pleased to know I will leave it at that
Old 07-08-2012

I think time to move on now !! X11 is fab car love it or hate it !! we all have our own ideas on the car !!! I have never had an issue at all as said before and the people at TX have have always done a fab job for me !!! In fact this makes me want a pred again now to help promote the brand !!!! So thanks Ron you may of just helped them sell another x11
Old 07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrington View Post
I think time to move on now !! X11 is fab car love it or hate it !! we all have our own ideas on the car !!! I have never had an issue at all as said before and the people at TX have have always done a fab job for me !!! In fact this makes me want a pred again now to help promote the brand !!!! So thanks Ron you may of just helped them sell another x11
Old 07-08-2012

Quote:

Well said Warrington, I never had a problem getting parts/advice off Team Xtreme or the Team Drivers, you just have to ask.

I want another Pred now!!
Old 07-08-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

+1 Frobes! I want another one all this talk of them, once you've owned a pred you want another!

So far I have had 4 x Preds, 2 x X10 and 2 x X11 and 2 x Vegas, alway been happy with the service and support

www.rccarshop.co.uk
Old 07-08-2012

Quote:
Ie want x11 running again now reading this
Good car number 1
Ron ! rude! Rong! But thanked you I will by my son another x11
Can you'd read Ron
TX wins
Old 07-08-2012

Old 07-08-2012

Ahhhhhh and X11 love is restored Hey hey! awesome!!..... now lets get back to racing! Speaking of racing its Plough raceway 4wd this weekend! After a few test sessions with the X11 I personally cant wait to let it out to play
Old 07-08-2012

I have my pred now in front of me and I'm having a huge smile on my face without any other particular reason. That's what they call love I guess?!
Old 07-08-2012

Now does any one know of any second hand ones for sale
Old 07-08-2012

Thumbs up pred.

I think its time this got wrapped up on here. jimmy, put us out of the sad debate and shut this thread will you.

all said and done, the pred is an awsome car. if i did'nt get so much bad luck with my x1108 at the regs this season, i would have kept it.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: I have had no probs with tx, service was second to none and all emails were replied to in no time.

ok, i did'nt get a drive for the team but hay i owned a pred, raced a pred and still got my t1 on the shelf.

i am not haveing a debate, i am not takeing sides, these are views of my experiance with the buggy and tx.

yanina & lewis..respect.

Keeping fast motors reving hard.

signed...migsy

racing made better by Losi, Team Xtreme, HPI BAJA 5B. novak, castle creations, trak-power lipos bantam B6 and my SMR nicely done by huski sport uk. local club: Cwmaman RC Jammers.

www.the-pred.co.uk
RC BEARINGS 4 U.
Club 22 (admin)

Losi22, losi xxx cr
losi xx-4, losi xxx-4G
baja 5b 30.5cc.