Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Tamiya

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 22-09-2012
rcaddict rcaddict is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentech View Post
All I know is that there is such a product coming, there is a part number and it should be released December. This is a fact. But I have no more info than that.
I knew eventually they were going to do a re-release because the car never went into "discontinued" status on the Tamiya USA website, and Tamiya is very quick to discontinue kits and parts. The 511 has been in the "temporarily not in stock" status for at least a year and a half since it was all sold out. I found that very strange. I was asking myself what the hell is taking Tamiya so dam long to restock!? Looks like I might be buying another 511 kit, or at least the upgrade set.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com