|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Associated B44.1 for sale
Good condition - used for 3 regionals last year plus around 5/6 club mornings. All on astro and one indoor meeting. Always used undertray. Standard car except RPM ball ends, roll bar kit, lead weights between cells and kyosho front springs (comes with a selection of springs). Custom shell and LMR wing with plenty of life in it. Few new spares - wing mounts, wishbone, crown gear, front hub carriers etc. Has two small blemishes - I like to be 100% honest. Plastic front bumper has small cut where I needed to dremel a screw head - obviously has no impact on performance. You can see in photo. I think they are about £4 but I did not see point of replacing. It also has a small (3-4mm long) hairline crack in rear shockmount. This is only on top surface of carbon. I bought a secondhand atomic carbon (5mm thick) one just in case but original has never shown any sign of getting worst. Comes with used mini-spikes in pictures, box, instructions and sticker sheet. Looking for £150 posted in UK (Paypal gift or add fees) or pickup from TORCH. Please PM any questions. Cheers Rob
__________________
____________________________ Rob Warren Yokomo Cal3.1 Yokomo YZ4 SF2 |
|
|