|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi all
I am looking for a painted body shell for a dex410. Ideally in red yellow or something bright/fluorescent. All things considered. Pics essential. Decent condition only please. Mike |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi I have a dex410 bulldog in flo orange white an black 3 tone in mint condition, am not an expert painter bu the shell looks great, can u sen me ur email, I can't upload pics on my ad for some reason , it's 25 posted I u want it, with wing
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Check this one out in the For Sale section. http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121866 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Thanks Michael |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() Michael |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorted now, thankyou
|
![]() |
|
|