|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've got an amb pt that's seen better days. Case isnt in the best Condition And now it's faulty. Only comes on when it wants too. Who can I send it to for repair/refurb
__________________
RB5 vega MCD RR5 ULTIMATE losi TEN scte losi eight 2.0e Traxxas xmaxx xray xb4 16 kyosho laser zx-r Losi xx team xtreme x11 predator X2 BURY METRO RCC |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Best option may be a tradein. Bbk do this...could be as cheap as a repair.
AMBrc Component Prices - bbk Software Ltd http://www.bbksoftware.com/pricelist...nent-sales.htm I think it is £32 for a "Harry"...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks mate
__________________
RB5 vega MCD RR5 ULTIMATE losi TEN scte losi eight 2.0e Traxxas xmaxx xray xb4 16 kyosho laser zx-r Losi xx team xtreme x11 predator X2 BURY METRO RCC |
![]() |
|
|