|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've been having major problems with my pc I use for RAW files, I seem to have it sorted now so over the next few days I'll get some of the better shots I took over the weekend of the invernational put up here.
here's one to start it ![]() large file here http://imageshack.us/a/img819/6984/2jia.jpg cheers |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The one draw back of shooting in RAW....
I went through mine when I came back from holiday. Put a link up last week to my FB album. Lots more taken, but poor computer just can't cope nowadays... Looking good buddy. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's an awesome photo Dave!
__________________
Team Associated Hobbywing SRT Reedy My feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63097 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Aye it's a good one, got a few of the ring of fire like this. Get some more up tomorrow when I've got a bit of time.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
![]() ![]()
|
![]() |
|
|