Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > I Made This !

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 20-02-2014
Origineelreclamebord's Avatar
Origineelreclamebord Origineelreclamebord is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,571
Default

Time for an update! I've been working hard the last few weeks on the finishing touches of prototype No.3, and the 3D printables have been ordered yesterday. The carbon fibre items will be ordered soon. I have a teaser for you in the meantime:




Then lastly, I've ended the chapter of the second prototype on a high. Last weekend, the last race of the 'MAC Vlijmen Winter Championship' (regional dirt indoor races) was run. I ended up in third place in the overall standings! The best three results being two third places with my FWD, and a fourth place with my DEX210. So despite the DEX210 in the picture, it's the FWD that has brought me my best racing result to date!

__________________


3D Printing Upgrade Parts - FF210 Buggy
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com