Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > I Made This !

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #31  
Old 10-12-2014
Origineelreclamebord's Avatar
Origineelreclamebord Origineelreclamebord is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,571
Default

Electronics is all HobbyKing stuff at the moment I'll admit Except the servo, it's a Savöx, though it's also a pretty standard unit. You don't need exceptional power for the steering, though I would not recommend a low-profile unit - but I wouldn't even use one in my RWD anymore, they really miss out on power and speed.

As for the availability, I'm very busy with my current internship and progress is a bit slow at the moment. If all goes well I'll make some good progress around Christmas, but it's hard to predict. All I can say is you should not expect it in the first quarter of 2015.
__________________


3D Printing Upgrade Parts - FF210 Buggy
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com