|
|||||||||||||||
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Don't make assumptions like that. (I say we're doing a good job of keeping the thread as random as possible) |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
lolA
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try getting your legs waxed by your 6 female flatmates when you're completely pissed...
I want to go back to uni
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
Plucking nostril hairs is the most painful thing ever, and it grows like wildfire once plucked. I wonder how much lazer hair treatmean costs?
zap it off! |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just use some side-cutters in the toilet at work.
G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
So you have six female flatmates you say? Maybe I should rethink my decision of not going to the Langenfeld Karneval race this weekend ...
![]()
__________________
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Of course not!
__________________
|
|
#29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jesus!! Nose and ear hair kills if you pull em out..
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
Do we really need to know ![]()
|
|
#31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Think of it as an informative post for those able to grow hair other than on their head
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL, I can grow hair on my head, mostly on the underside of my head nowadays, ontop its still trying, I just think my forehead is getting bigger, thats all.
|
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() Quote:
|
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes but plucking hair is mostly associated with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Laser is pretty expensive. I have a special trimmer from Braun, works for ear hairs too! (Obviously you want to build in some sort of desinfection procedure before switching from one to the other) |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I want to go back to uni too, but isn't it just a touch sexually frustrating as well. I mean, you lived with them, hence "boner time" would probably not be welcome!??
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why do some women pluck their eyebrows out then draw them back with a pencil - whats that about then?
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby. |
|
#39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Streamlining.
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
I dunno...but I think it can look good.
It's just the ones who completely remove the brow and then draw in a big chunky that looks rank...see what I mean...
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
![]() |
|
|