|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is the race meeting on this coming Sunday? Think I might be able to come and play as pantomime duties will finish on Saturday!
__________________
I've got Araldite and a Swiss Army Knife - what more do I need? Yokomo YZ-2 No 4WD because nothing lives up to my original Optima. Until now maybe?... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes...meeting scheduled for Sunday.... 1 pm -- 6 pm....
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Excellent. Doesn't even matter if it rains
__________________
I've got Araldite and a Swiss Army Knife - what more do I need? Yokomo YZ-2 No 4WD because nothing lives up to my original Optima. Until now maybe?... |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is this meeting still on?? For this weekend
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|