|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi I'm looking for lipo battery's saddle pack must be brca approved as want to race regionals paypal waiting !!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a set of Low use Gens Ace saddles if you want them.... BRCA Approved
Can throw then in with the TX if you want them Drop me a PM for price
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
So you don't want the ones I'm still whating on payment for then ?
__________________
I live with fear everyday....sometimes she lets me race!!!! Schumacher F1..The original KF. TLR 5.0 AC .. FORSALE |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry Ross forgot about yours do you still have them for sale ??
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
I live with fear everyday....sometimes she lets me race!!!! Schumacher F1..The original KF. TLR 5.0 AC .. FORSALE |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi I have x2 Thunder Power 5000mah 65C saddle packs for sale ROAR approved, 6 months old only used every 2 weeks and always stored at 50% storage, £64 per set new, ill sale for £85 for both sets?
Steve |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi are you still looking for the saddle packs BRCA approved, I've got x2 sets of thunder power 5000mah 65c?
|
![]() |
|
|