Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 28-10-2017
Zoea's Avatar
Zoea Zoea is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 129
Exclamation

I just bought two of these, £8.50 delivered each. They seem to be the same ESC as the TSKY (exactly judging by the pics) but no sticker.

There is only one left at time of posting but maybe they will offer them again

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ESC-Sensored-Brushless-Speed-Control-for-1-8-1-10-RC-Car-RC-Car-120A-Buggy/322696396733?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid =p2057872.m2749.l2649


PS I have bought around 3 before and 2 worked fine I was unlucky with the 3rd but got most of my money back so not too bothered. For £8.50 if you have the hobbywing program card to update it it's a billy bargain.
__________________
n(each):n(<3r):n(sky)|</z>>P(Name)>> > (Ish!)
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com