|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi all, I completed my first airbrushing attempt at the weekend, so thought I'd share it. It's far from perfect but think it looks okay. Cant wait to do the another one.
__________________
Antony Washington Furness Radio Car Club - Chairman MB Models Team Driver KF, XB4 2014
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
thats good for ur first attempt
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey Tinny
Well done bud, most deffinately not a simple one for your first attempt
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks good, tinlids designs,
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did I see this shell on a car at batley yesterday. If so it looks really good. Wouldn't mind something along the same lines for myself if your interested
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks great bud, them foams are just wrong though
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice one that's amazing for your first attempt, lovely choice of colours to
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for all the comments, except deans
haha Yeah it was on my car yesterday at chadderton. I was talking to you yesterday I think, I was the guy who won our 2wd final. Il pm you bud
__________________
Antony Washington Furness Radio Car Club - Chairman MB Models Team Driver KF, XB4 2014
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
very nice
here´s mine first
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thats a mighty fine first effort - i wish i had the skill and imagination to get that result !
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
A few more shells ive done.
The grey ones for lee and the one in the middle for Declan. [/URL]![]() ![]() ![]() One for dean in his colours/design for his bmax2
__________________
Antony Washington Furness Radio Car Club - Chairman MB Models Team Driver KF, XB4 2014
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
__________________
Antony Washington Furness Radio Car Club - Chairman MB Models Team Driver KF, XB4 2014
|
![]() |
|
|