|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi All
I have the stick radio version of these sets. I want to change the ATL value to 100 or 0 but I cannot find it anywhere in the menus! I have the manual and it simply says move the dial to change it. As there is no dial I am stumped! I know it can be changed as I had it changed to allow my hobbywing esc to go into reverse. (The ATL setting confused the double tap reverse). But I reset it and no one seem to remember how to do it. Help!
__________________
http://www.thercracer.com/ |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi mate
Its not in the menus. The plus/minus button is just below the throttle and you can see the adjustment on the main screen. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
DOH!
![]() Cheers for that, I was too busy looking in the menus I didn't see the ATL label right in front of me
__________________
http://www.thercracer.com/ |
![]() |
|
|