Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 28-09-2009
Smirnoff Ice dancer

Send a message via MSN to ben
Default is my house haunted?

ok.. ive just been sat on the computer for the last 10 minutes.. and ive never noticed it before, but the door keeps creeping open and closed about an inch. Ive held my hand over the gap and there isnt any wind pushing the door..
It's not as if it moves a little bit it trys to close the latch aswell!

should i be scared?
Old 28-09-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

yes you should.... don't sleep tonight.... Freddie is about.
Old 28-09-2009
Mad Member

Send a message via AIM to daz

Its your mum,trying to catch you knocking one out
Old 28-09-2009
Smirnoff Ice dancer

Ok the lights have started a small flicker now

i thought id try and forget about it all by watching this
please tell me that freaks you out aswell!
Old 28-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Mike Hudson

you have a ghost in your house for deffinate... you should give it a name
Old 28-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

ooooohhhhhhhh spookey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 28-09-2009
Smirnoff Ice dancer

this is freakin me out now!
Old 28-09-2009
Lion-O - King of the Thundercats

Send a message via MSN to bigred5765 Send a message via Skype™ to bigred5765

THERE HERE ERRRRRRR!!
Old 28-09-2009
Mad Member

well i don't know if your house is haunted or not Ben but i have heard there are some strange rustling noises coming from your room at night & there is ectoplasm all over your belly & hand afterwards so there might be some truth in it
Old 28-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to telboy

The lamps in myh mums house turn their selves on and off.....when there's no one in the rooms. And when I lived there someone used to shout my name from downstairs.....when there was no one in the house!!

Years ago, my dad walked into my uncles house and shouted him as there was no one downstairs, he heard someone shout 'i'm up here', so he proceded to walk upstairs, when the back door opened....it was my uncle. My dad said to him that he thought he was in because he heared someone shout. My uncle said that he'd been out since the morning, and the house was locked...and no one was home!!

When we had our daughter sophie, she was crying in the middle of the night....as babies do, and she woke both me and Jeanette up (obviously), as we were sat there deciding which of us was going to go to her, we both heared a wispering voice saying, 'Sshhhh, there there'! There was no one else in the house!

These are all true!

Am I making you feel better now Ben?
Old 28-09-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Nothing wrong with a haunted house my house is haunted so is my aunty's house. Infact the buildigns at the club are haunted anyone remember the room we all stood in at the national while little ben attacked the punch bag. Ive seen and heard lots of ghosty going ons in there.

Ive found doors open when i knew i closed them. My aunty has had two very very scary ones. She was putting my cousin to bed when he was about 2 she said come on in to bed and he said yea mum but where arethey going to sleep. Where is who going to sleep? Them two children on the landin. The other one was she was putting some washing in the washing machine and she felt someone touch her and run away she thought it was my cousin who was only young again. She got up about 30 second later walked in the living room and found my cousin fast asleep on the sofa where she left him. Her house is built on an old work house and metal instertution.

As the club ive turned lights off in the toilets walked accross the big tarmac patch towards the track and ive turned around and the lights are back on again.

Little scary

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 28-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to telboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyb4 View Post
She was putting my cousin to bed when he was about 2 she said come on in to bed and he said yea mum but where arethey going to sleep. Where is who going to sleep? Them two children on the landin.

AAhhhhgggg!!!!!,

I had this happen to me a couple of year ago!
Sophie was 5 and we were living at mums in between moves. I was taking her to bed, reading her a book, when I felt as if someone had move across the landing and saw a shadow on the wall. Sophie look up onto the landing and obviously, I got shivers big time!
I said to her 'What are you looking at?' and she said 'that lady on the landing'.

Holy poo!!!! I had a look, and there was no one there.
When she'd gone to sleep, I went down stairs and asked if anyone had been upstairs.....no!
Old 28-09-2009

Now Im' scared too

Rusti Design - Awesome custom stickers and cool stuff

My trader feedback
Old 29-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

this thread is great,i got that ingrossed im late for work hahahahaha...................................BOO.. ...............hahahaha sorry
Old 29-09-2009
Lee-Mag

Your dad told me about this BJ, he said he hear rustlings coming from the east wing of your pad, it sounded like someone was being reamed, anyway he went upstairs and he could hear footsteps running across the gravel drive the window was wide open but your mum fast asleep in bed.

He said it's either haunted because nowt was knicked, or some kiddy fiddler looking for his next bag of sweets

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 29-09-2009

Ben
Has you Dad counted his Porche's recently, as i'm sure i saw one on the Trackrod Rally at the weekend
Maybe the guy running down your path had got the keys out of your Mum's knickers............................drawer
Old 29-09-2009

Yees your all a bunch of freaky pervy weirdos!!!! no such thing as haunted, when your dead your dead and for a long time as well, no such thing as hanging about scaring the beyeesus out of us lot still living, now if we start talking about zombies, they are real, even the goverment seems to think so, they even come up with means to defeat them so they must be real and we all know the Big Brother house is full of zombies now, they even got Davina, you only have to look out on a Saturday night after the pubs shut, loads of zombies out then.
Old 29-09-2009
Smirnoff Ice dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConceptRacing View Post
Yees your all a bunch of freaky pervy weirdos!!!! no such thing as haunted, when your dead your dead and for a long time as well, no such thing as hanging about scaring the beyeesus out of us lot still living, now if we start talking about zombies, they are real, even the goverment seems to think so, they even come up with means to defeat them so they must be real and we all know the Big Brother house is full of zombies now, they even got Davina, you only have to look out on a Saturday night after the pubs shut, loads of zombies out then.
wtf
Old 29-09-2009
oOple Contributor

Send a message via MSN to rcracer

Dont worry Ben you should more afraid of the living than the dead..trust me i know
Old 29-09-2009

Check it out:
http://www.e4.com/deadset/

Scariest thing i seen for a long time

Also:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643...ly-happen.html

if you still dont believe me then watch out it could happen near you soon, be prepared is all im saying!!!