Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-05-2011
HUNTER.P HUNTER.P is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 61
Exclamation Laser Cut Baja Windows

Well guys here is the last of laser cut baja windows. I have a clear set, 2x red, a clear red and a yellow set with abbots rc cut out on the front of them :good:

Looking for £10 a set posted. ONO Also have one fitting kit left, which is a purple colour. These where oringinally white, and chucked them in when I was dying my wheels but they didnt dye the whole way. I can throw these in for an extra £3 :good:






__________________
HPI Trophy Truggy 4.6 | Traxxas Slash 4x4 | HoBao Hyper E8.5 | Hong Nor X2CRT
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com